If you're interested in working in for Spark, but there are no suitable vacancies listed here, then please drop us a line with a copy of your CV, and we'll keep your details on file and contact you if something comes up.
WORKING FOR SPARK
At Spark, we pride ourselves on being a people-based and team-oriented company. The average length of service amongst our employees is over six years - an achievement which is almost unheard of in the contact centre and fulfilment industries.
Just some of the benefits of working for Spark:
- Comprehensive staff pension and benefits scheme
- £3,000 cash prize incentives scheme every year
- Free annual family funday
- Departmental incentives schemes
- Employee forum (have your say!)
- Subsidised bus service from Heworth
- Subsidised on-site canteen
Spark is proud to have been registered as an Investor In People since 2000. We strongly believe in giving back to our staff for hard work and dedication.