Jobs at Spark Response
Check out the latest vacancies in our contact centre, fulfilment and central support teams
With an average employee tenure of over seven years, our staff are proof that Spark Response is a great place to work. We offer an on site cafe, regular employee forums, employee newsletters, a reward and recognition scheme with a chance to win prizes of £500, £750 and £1500 every year, and did we mention a really great group of people to work with?
Our latest vacancies
Reach/High Level Order Picker
42.5 hours per week (Monday to Sunday on a shift rota basis)
Salary: £18,851.30 per year
Applicants must hold a current High Level Order Picker Forklift licence and have previous working experience of operating a High Level Order Picker in a warehouse.
Duties include working in a busy warehouse environment, in which you will be responsible for the receiving and replenishment of goods and to ensure that all counts and quality checks on deliveries are completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. Additional duties may include the picking and packing of customer orders.
- To operate forklift equipment as and when required
- To replenish bulk stock from Goods In
- To assist in the picking and packing of client/customer stock
- To work as part of a team supporting colleagues and the Team Leader as and when required.
- To understand and adhere to all department, client and quality procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Committed and flexible
- Work as part of a team and own initiative where appropriate
- Relevant and valid Forklift operational licences
- Shifts will be worked across Monday to Sunday on a shift rota basis.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com