Jobs at Spark Response
Check out the latest vacancies in our contact centre, fulfilment and central support teams
With an average employee tenure of over seven years, our staff are proof that Spark Response is a great place to work. We offer an on site cafe, regular employee forums, employee newsletters, a reward and recognition scheme with a chance to win prizes of £500, £750 and £1500 every year, and did we mention a really great group of people to work with?
Our latest vacancies
We have an exciting opportunity within the Spark Etail team as an Administration Assistant, working with ethically and sustainably-sourced products across a range of key categories, including Fashion, Grocery & Everyday, Baby & Child and Beauty, Health & Wellbeing.
As part of your role you will support the Spark Etail buying function, specifically the Buying Manager and Buyers. Providing general administrative support to the Spark Etail team, e.g. data input, product creation, customer queries and order support. Key responsibilities are:
- Upload new products to our online stores using our web-based catalogue system.
- Research products and produce well-written general website and product specific copy.
- Image editing for Spark Etail sites and maintain the image library.
- Purchase order data entry & product maintenance.
- Quickly answer all warehouse, call centre and order queries regarding products purchased from all Spark Etail sites.
- Refunding and order processing across the Spark Etail websites.
- Provide general support during catalogue production, gathering product information and images from suppliers, writing copy, proof-reading, and other tasks as directed.
- Other duties & responsibilities which from time to time may fall above or below the remit for this position for example; back office administration, order processing and reporting.
The successful candidate should have:
- GCSE’s – Grade C and above in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Administrative experience is essential, ideally within a buying function.
- Good Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word is essential.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or image editing software would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and analytical, paying close attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team and own initiative where appropriate.
- Flexible attitude when deadlines have to be met.
- Awareness of the ethical market and product & food trends.
If you would like to apply, please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter to the HR Department by Friday 31st May 2019. A full job description can be obtained from HR.