Jobs at Spark Response
Check out the latest vacancies in our contact centre, fulfilment and central support teams
With an average employee tenure of over seven years, our staff are proof that Spark Response is a great place to work. We offer an on site cafe, regular employee forums, employee newsletters, a reward and recognition scheme with a chance to win prizes of £500, £750 and £1500 every year, and did we mention a really great group of people to work with?
Our latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Executive
SALARY : Competitive with commission and attractive benefits
As an outsourced service provider to the retail and eCommerce sector, we work closely with many of the UK’s most recognisable brands. We’re in one of the UK’s fastest growing and most dynamic markets. eCommerce sales topped £133bn in 2016, and our business is one of the most recognised and established service providers in our sector.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced sales and marketing executive to join our team and help grow our business further. Working closely with our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for lead generation and designing and implementing all marketing activity across the business, in order to help the business achieve its goals.
A business or marketing graduate, you’ll have at least 3 years experience in a B2B sales and marketing role, preferably within the eCommerce sector. You’ll have :
Strong digital abilities, capable of leading and managing all search, PPC, email social, web and CRM activity.
Self motivated, outgoing, confident and skilled in networking.
Creative, organised and analytical with excellent presentation skills.
Strong budget planning, management and reporting skills.
Highly literate with excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
Use of professional design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be an advantage but training is available.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or call 0191 495 9999 for an informal chat about the role.
Warehouse Team Leader
£18,878.00 – £20,111.00 per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to work within our Order Fulfilment Warehouse. This is a permanent position following the successful completion of 3 month probation.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for:
· Leading, coaching and developing a team of Production and Warehouse Operatives.
· Ensuring that targets and SLA’s are achieved.
· Communicating with other departments, staff groups and individuals.
· Maintaining housekeeping and general Health & Safety standards.
· General administration.
The successful candidate should have:
· Previous experience in a warehouse management role (essential)
· Previous experience working in a goods in environment (essential)
· A valid Counter Balance and Reach FTL Licence (essential)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong leadership skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· A proactive manner and be able to work on their own initiative.
· Experience of using Warehouse systems
· A valid 7.5 ton van licence would be desirable
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0191 495 9999 for an informal chat about the role.